|ABOUT THIS JOURNAL|
|Articles in Press|
|Register For Alert|
|For Managing Editor|
Aims and Scope
JIMF is an international peer-reviewed and scientific journal which is published quarterly by Bank Indonesia Institute. JIMF is a type of scientific journal (e-journal) in Islamic economics, monetary, and finance. By involving a large research community in an innovative public peer-review process, JIMF aims to provide fast access to high-quality papers and a continual platform for sharing studies of academicians, researchers, and practitioners; disseminate knowledge and research in various fields of Islamic economics, Monetary and Finance; encourage and foster research in the area of Islamic Economics, Monetary, and Finance; and bridge the gap between theory and practice in the area Islamic Economics, Monetary, and Finance.
Peer Review Process
The JIMF employs a double-blind manuscript review process. With a double‐blind review approach, the identity of the both the author(s) and reviewer are unknown to both parties.
- The growing interest and demand for Islamic finance around the world;
- The need for high quality research and publication in the area of Islamic Economics and Finance; and
- An important effort to promote Bank Indonesia as the center of excellence institution in developing Islamic Economics and Finance.
- Provide quick access to high quality papers and continual platform for sharing studies of and among academicians, researchers, and practitioners; and
- JIMF will be internationally accredited and academically recognized in the next 3-5 years.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance (JIMF) is opened for all of researchers, academicians, and practitioners to submit their research. There is no cost (free) for article submissions, processing articles and article publications.
Sources of Support
To preserve from the scientific misconduct (plagiarism), all of manuscripts which are submitted in JIMF will be scanned by iThenticate.