|ABOUT THIS JOURNAL|
|Articles in Press|
|Register For Alert|
|For Managing Editor|
Call For Papers and Special Issue
The 13th International Conference on Islamic Economics Finance (13th-ICIEF)
The 7th International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance Conference (7th-IIMEFC)
“Strengthening Islamic Economy and Financial System in the Post Pandemic Era, Digitalization and Sustainability”
October 25 – 27, 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has been affecting the global economy since 2020, with a series of stimulus, economic aid packages, and other policy responses implemented by governments to combat the spread of the disease and to survive the recession. The unprecedented event serves as momentum to rethink an economic system that is stable, resilient, inclusive, and sustainable, along with a strong social safety net system. Rapid digital transformation supported by the rise of the sharing and collaborative economy has also contributed to a more effective and efficient resource allocation. This development has shaped a new normal for the global Islamic economy, which requires breakthrough initiatives and innovations to strengthen the ecosystem of the Islamic economy that synergizes Islamic finance, Islamic social finance, halal industries, and Islamic businesses, to achieve inclusive, resilient, and sustainable growth.
The purpose of this “Call for Papers” is to serve as the avenue for some alluring areas and questions in the field of Islamic economics and finance and to list and reiterate the topics that arise from the development of the global Islamic economy in an environment of new normal and digital transformation. The join 13th International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance (13th-ICIEF) AND 7th International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance Conference (7th-IIMEFC) will provide an ideal platform for dialogue and discussion among the practitioners, academics, higher degree students, researchers, as well as the policymakers around the world. The aim is to discuss issues with respect to strengthening the ecosystem of the Islamic economy in the new normal, within the Islamic economics and finance frameworks.
The Sub-themes of the conference cover but not limited to the followings:
1. New Normal, Digital Transformation, and Islamic Economy
2. Halal Economy for Organic Growth Towards Global Value Chain
3. Islamic Social Finance and Innovations for Productive Economy and Poverty Alleviation
4. Islamic Financial Development and Breakthrough Innovations
5. Risk Sharing Economy for Stability and Resiliency
6. Islamic Entrepreneurship, MSMEs, and Startups in Smart Economy
7. Islamic Economy and Sustainability
8. Green Economy, Circular Economy, Business, and Clean Technologies
9. Institutions and Islamic Economy
10. Global Talent Development for the Digital Age in Multi-Sectors of Islamic Economy
WEBINAR SESSIONS (TBA)
The 7th International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance, Call for Papers and Webinar Sessions will be officially announced later.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
There will be Best Papers Awards with prize money
- Papers accepted for publication in JIMF (Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance) will be rewarded IDR 15.000.000
- Papers accepted for publication in IJAZ (International Journal of Zakat) will be rewarded IDR 1.500.000
Please follow guidelines in "Download' Menu
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
Registration and submission of full paper must be done electronically through this platform: https://submit.confbay.com/conf/iimefc2021
- Click on the "Registration" menu to create ConfBay Account and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system.
- Click on "Online Submission" menu to submit your abstract(s) / full paper.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OPEN
1st March 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FINAL PAPERS
1st August 2021
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTED PAPERS
25th September 2021
25th-27th October 2021
(All sessions and presentations will be conducted on-line)
FREE REGISTRATION FEE
Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance
Bank Indonesia D Building, 10th floor.
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.2, Central Jakarta
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com