|ABOUT THIS JOURNAL|
|Articles in Press|
|Register For Alert|
|For Managing Editor|
Aims and Scope
JIMF is an international peer-reviewed and scientific journal which is published quarterly by Bank Indonesia Institute. JIMF is a type of scientific journal (e-journal) in Islamic economics, monetary, and finance. By involving a large research community in an innovative public peer-review process, JIMF aims to provide fast access to high-quality papers and a continual platform for sharing studies of academicians, researchers, and practitioners; disseminate knowledge and research in various fields of Islamic economics, Monetary and Finance; encourage and foster research in the area of Islamic Economics, Monetary, and Finance; and bridge the gap between theory and practice in the area Islamic Economics, Monetary, and Finance.
Peer Review Process
All published articles in JIMF are peer-review and all manuscripts submitted follows the following procedures:
- JIMF employs double-blind reviewing, in which the identities of the author and referees are both hidden.
- All manuscripts submitted for publication in JIMF are firstly evaluated by Editorial Board. Manuscripts that fall outside the aims and scope of the journal or its quality does not meet a basic threshold required for consideration are rejected or maybe wanted some revisions at this initial point.
- After an initial evaluation, the manuscripts are sent to one or two referees which are determined by Editorial Board. The referees are chosen based on their expertise.
- Referees asked to evaluate the manuscript's originality, themes, research design and data, analysis, critical qualities, clarity of conclusions, quality of communication, a contribution for academic, and contribution for Bank Indonesia policy. Referees might accept the manuscript, reject it, or might require a revision for content.
- When a revision is required by the referee, the author(s) is to consider the criticism and suggestions offered by the referees, and they should be sent back the revised version of the manuscript in 2 weeks. Referees may request more than one revision of a manuscript.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- The growing interest and demand for Islamic finance around the world;
- The need for high quality research and publication in the area of Islamic Economics and Finance; and
- An important effort to promote Bank Indonesia as the center of excellence institution in developing Islamic Economics and Finance.
- Provide quick access to high quality papers and continual platform for sharing studies of and among academicians, researchers, and practitioners; and
- JIMF will be internationally accredited and academically recognized in the next 3-5 years.