|ABOUT THIS JOURNAL|
|About This Journal|
|Articles in Press|
|Register For Alert|
|For Managing Editor|
|For Board of Editors|
Author Submission Guide
To make Author submission become easier, below we provide guidance on how to submit articles in OJS.
- Click on New Submission to start submitting an article
- Read and agree to the statements in the submission checklist by checking each box. Include any comments for the editor, read the journal’s privacy statement, and then click the Save and Continue button to move to the next step.
- On this step, a window will open allowing you to upload your submission file.
- First, you MUST select an Article Component. This lets the system know whether the file is the body of the manuscript, an image, a data set, etc. This must be selected before your file will upload. Once you’ve made that selection, you can then upload your first file. It is important to note that you can only upload one file at a time. Additional files can be uploaded later in the process. Typically, this first file will be the body of your manuscript. Hit the Continue button once the file uploads.
- Keep on continue until window showing that file successfully added. Once finished, click on Compete button to close the window.
- You will be brought back to the Submit an Article screen where you will see the files you’ve uploaded. If you need to make changes, expand the blue arrow to the left of your file and make any changes using the Edit link. Click on Save and Continue button to proceed to the next step.
- On this step you will be asked to add more information about the submission, including the title of the submission (broken down into prefix, title, and subtitle), the abstract, additional contributors and Keywords. Click on Save and Continue to move forward
- After all is set, then you will be asked to complete the submission. Click on Finish Submission button to finish it. Occassionally it will take 1 – 5 minutes to complete the submission.
- Once finished, the screen will tell you that the submission is completed. The editor will be notified that your article has been submitted.
For more detailed information you can follow this video: